Tuesday 17 December 2013

GOODWILL MESSAGE TO IMO WORKERS FROM DEPUTY GOVERNOR EZE MADUMERE

 I, on behalf of my family heartily felicitate with His excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, his amiable wife and the good people of Imo State Workers on this auspicious occasion of Imo Workers Day Out. For me, it is time for us as a people to jointly thank God for what he has been doing for us as individuals and as a people especially as it concerns our collective effort towards contributing to making Imo better. You will all agree with me that Rescue Mission Government led by His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha including my humble self could not have achieved much were it not for your invested energy, intellect and skills. 
As you celebrate this day , let us remember that it is not he that runneth but our Lord that showeth mercy. We owe to our God Almighty the strength, intellect and other endowments, with which we have performed exceedingly well. His excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, our visionary Governor appreciates your worwhile effort and sacrifices. It is for our good and that of the generations yet unborn. I am also sure that it is those effort of yours that you are being celebrated today. For me, I would have loved to be part of the celebration but God knows the best . You can be sure that I am part of you as I am there with you in spirit with your presence as my presence because you are my friends. 
 God Bless you all!

 PRINCE EZE MADUMERE MFR DEPUTY GOVERNOR, IMO STATE

No comments:

Post a Comment